There’s no denying the power of therapeutic and medical massage. Regardless of the reasons it is sought out (stress, chronic/acute pain, body maintenance, etc.), massage therapy is a powerful ally in any healthcare regimen. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage helps to manage and improve many issues.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance massage therapy provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Our expert staff of massage therapists are skilled in helping you derive
the results you need, specializing in:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Release Endorphins (amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller)
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieve Migraine pain
- Increase blood circulation and decrease high blood pressure
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling to prevent chronic pain
- Our expert team of massage therapists offers a multitude of techniques to help you reach your goals.
We specialize in:
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage – This traditional massage eases muscle aches and tension, promoting relaxation and increased circulation and leaving you with an overall sense of wellbeing. 60/90 minutes
- Hot Stone Massage – This treatment combines traditional massage therapy and ther-motherapy, which employs warm basalts stones to deliver deep relaxation and ease stress. 60/90 minutes
- Deep Tissue Massage – Deep muscle tension is released through skilled hands, focused techniques and soothing warmth to work deep into connective tissue releasing knots and binds. 60/90 minutes
- Sports Massage – This technique helps athletes prepare their bodies for optimal performance, recover after a big event, or function well during training. Emphasizes prevention and healing of injuries to the muscles and the tendons. Includes the application of soothing heat or pain relieving gel where needed. 60/90 minutes
- Prenatal Massage – Swedish massage techniques are used to soothe and relax. Special attention is given to the legs and lower back to ease discomfort caused by pinched nerves and promote circulation. 60 minutes
- Face, Neck & Shoulder Massage – Through the use of Hot Towels to stimulate circulation and Cold Stones to reduce inflammation,
- this massage will leave your senses refreshed. Lavender essential oil is added to relieve stress. This treatment is especially excellent for sinus, headache, and TMJ problems. 30 minutes
- Reflexology – The use of reflexology relieves tension and promotes relaxation by improving the circulatory, nervous, and energy systems. Reflexology is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands with a premise that such work effects a physical change in the body. 40/70 minutes
- Couple’s Massage – Enjoy a massage with a loved one or friend. A perfect way to enjoy some quality time together, celebrate a special occasion, birthday, anniversary, or even Valentine’s Day. 60/90 minutes
- Aromatherapy – Suffering from insomnia, depression, migraines, spasms, congestion do to a common cold? Enhance your treatment with 100% organic Lavender, Bergmot, Peppermint & Chamomile oils and experience the many benefits.
- Chair Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy - A trigger point is more than a tender nodule. It affects not only the muscle where the trigger point is located, but also causes “referred pain” in tissues supplied by nerves. Trigger points are located in a taut band of muscles fibers. The therapist will locate and deactivate them using finger pressure. 60/90 minutes
- Ask about our specialty massages
At InMotion Physical Therapy, Training & Massage, our clients realize the difference in the quality of bodywork they receive.
We now accept insurance for massage therapy.